Access to St. George Island Plantation:
- All guests must be registered with Plantation Security at the front entrance.
- Your "Guest Tag" must be displayed at all times while in the Plantation.
Rules of the Road:
- Posted speed limits must be observed.
- Motorcycles, mopeds and golf carts are not permitted unless accompanied by an owner of the property.
- No one under age 16 may drive any vehicle.
- Bikers, rollerblades and pedestrians are to use the bike paths along Leisure Lane or the Gulf Side as indicated on this map. Florida law requires all bicyclists under age 16 to wear a helmet.
- Parking is restricted to the home, Clubhouse, tennis courts and noted parking areas.
- Do not park on the right-of-way.
- Boats/jet skis, trailers & authorized RV's must be parked under the house or in a shielded area on the property.
- The airport parking and tie down is for owners and their guest only, unless prior authorization is received.
- Boats/jet skis may not be launched within the Plantation or off the beaches.
- Public boat launches are located at the base of the SGI Bridge and within the State Park located on the east end of the island.
- Do not trespass on private property, all homes are privately owned.
- Unauthorized Use of private dune walkovers and docks are strictly prohibited.
- Please respect Private Property and No Trespassing signs.
- Pets must be on a leash in the Plantation and on the beach.
- Pet owners are expected to clean-up after their pets.
Pool, Tennis Courts & Fitness Center:
- Children under16 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool and tennis courts.
- No one under 16 is permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at the front office to obtain the code to the fitness center.
- Please observe posted rules at the pool, tennis courts and fitness center.
- There is NO LIFE GUARD on duty at the pool
- Pool hours are Monday - Sunday 7am-10pm
- Please be considerate of others when using the facilities
Leave No Trace
- All personal items must be removed from the beach between the hours of 9pm-7am.
- All holes must be filled in before 9pm.
- Items left on beach will be tagged by Plantation Security and moved to the nearest public boardwalk.
- The Plantation is not responsible for damage to items that are moved to boardwalks
- Hanging towels, clothing, etc. on railings or balconies is not permitted.
- Open fires or pits are not allowed. Grills are allowed as long as drought conditions are acceptable.
- Please turn off exterior lights on or near the beach as these can disorientate the turtles. Turtle season is May through October please help save the turtles by keeping outdoor lights from illuminating towards the beach.
- NO FIREWORKS permitted in the Plantation or on the beach.
Parks within the SGPOA
- Tully Park - parking available
- Nick's Hole State Preserve - parking available
- All Plantation regulations must be observed in these public areas.
- Outgoing mail receptacles are located on the west side of the pool house
- Pickup daily Monday - Saturday
Access to Bob Sikes Cut/Jetty
- Access to the Cut/Jetty is restricted to a footpath/boardwalk at the west end of Leisure Lane as noted on this map. Parking spaces are located on the left or south side of Leisure Lane in front of boardwalk. The jetty is west/right of the end of the boardwalk
- Garbage and trash must be placed in assigned containers. If additional containers are required call your vacation rental agency. (Do not use bags or boxes as containers)
- Rental guest should not place garbage containers at the curb. Please note sticker on top of container "valet pickup" (containers will be picked up from under the house by WMS)
- Garbage containers should remain under the house for pickup by WMS on Tuesday and Friday.
- Recycling is encouraged! Recycle bins are located on Long Point road next to the airport as noted on this map.
Administration Office located Clubhouse
Hours 9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday Jan-May & Sept-Dec
Monday - Saturday June-Aug
Security 24 hours Monday - Sunday