Rental Office Location
Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc.
60 E. Gulf Beach Drive
St. George Island, FL 32328
Rental Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 7 days per week
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
P.O. Box 590
Eastpoint, FL 32328
Daily Check in begins at 4:00 PM, EST
Check out is at 10:00 AM, EST
RENTAL OCCUPANCY AND AGE REQUIREMENTS
- Each property indicates the number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. Exceptions are made for children age three (3) and younger.
- Adults only, age twenty-five (25) or older, may reserve a property. Identification and proof of age may be requested.
- We do not rent to groups of teenagers, with or without chaperones, or to college students. Failure to adhere to these limits may result in eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Weddings, wedding receptions and other gatherings are permitted only with prior approval of the owners and Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. Special pricing and non-refundable security deposit may be required.
- An atmosphere conducive to quiet must be maintained.
For Online Booking, Online Catalog, and Reservations information, visit our website at: www.collinsvacationrentals.com, call our Reservations Hotline at 844-330-1613, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your convenience we offer online booking at www.collinsvacationrentals.com All Internet reservations require a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card. Please note: all Internet bookings have the option of purchasing Travel Protection Insurance and Damage Protection waiver.
ONLINE BOOKINGS DISCLAIMER
Please note when you book a reservation online the reservation is not considered confirmed even with payment until the dates and rates have been verified and are correct; at that time you will receive a confirmation and rental agreement to sign.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESERVATION CHANGES
You may cancel, change dates, or switch properties within seven (7) days of the contract date with no penalty. Please note that after seven (7) days, we cannot refund your advance rental payment unless equivalent revenue is generated from another rental customer for the same time period. When your reservation is confirmed, any cancellation, date or property changes will be subject to this policy. If the property re-rents and generates the equivalent revenue, we will refund your advance rental payment, minus a Cancellation Fee, based on length of rental. Your reservation will be cancelled if you fail to arrive with 24 hours of arrival date, unless you have notified our office previously. Guests with Travel Protection insurance will be directed to contact their insurer. Please note: Collins Vacation Rentals does not refund or reschedule for weather events.
- Rental rates include all fees except taxes, travel protection insurance, damage protection waiver, amenity fees (heating pools, pet, etc) and certain community fees.
- Rental rates are subject to a 7% sales tax, plus a 2% Tourist Development Tax. All additional fees are subject to a 7% sales tax. Taxes and surcharges are subject to change.
- If you are booking your reservation more than twelve (12) months in advance, payment of 25% of the rental charge, plus taxes must be paid with three (3) days of booking. An additional 25% of the rental charge, plus taxes must be paid six (6) months prior to your arrival date. The remaining balance must be paid thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date.
- If you are booking your reservation less than twelve (12) months in advance, payment of 50% of the rental charge , plus taxes must be paid within three (3) days of booking. The remaining balance must be paid thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date.
- These payments may be made by personal check, business check, money order, cashier's check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Any returned check will be subject to a $30 fee.
- If you are booking your reservation within thirty (30) days of arrival, total payment is required at the time of booking. This payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CSA Travel Protection is due at the time you accept to purchase the travel protection insurance.
- Online payment is available by credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
After your reservation dates and rates have been verified and are correct you will receive a Rental Agreement. PLEASE READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. It states that you understand and agree to all conditions and policies. Please contact Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. with any questions you may have about your reservation, toll free at 844-330-1613, or email email@example.com.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
Summer Season and Spring Break: Seven (7)-night minimum stay, except when made at last minute. Five (5)-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. Reservations for shorter periods of time are available in other seasons, as set by each property. Please note: Holidays and Spring Break are reserved at higher rates. Visit our website at www.collinsvacationrentals.com for rental rates and seasons.
MONTHLY RENTALS Twenty-eight (28) Nights
Many properties are available for monthly rentals, covering a 28-night period, during the Spring, Fall and Winter months. Check property descriptions for participating rentals by visiting our website at www.collinsvacationrentals.com or call us toll free at 844-330-1613, where our Reservationists are ready to assist you with rates and availability. Please note: Guest mail is not delivered to Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. Please contact the Eastpoint Post Office at 850-670-8698 to discuss your delivery options.
- Mariners Harbor requires a $40 amenity fee for all reservations.
- 300 Ocean Mile, the Townhomes of St. George, requires a $25 amenity fee for up to 7 nights, $50 amenity fee for up to 14 nights, and $75 amenity fee for up to 28 nights; this fee applies to each reservation for the 300 Ocean Mile community.
- Villas of St. George requires a $40 amenity fee for reservations of three (3) nights or longer.
- Sunset Beach requires a $65 amenity fee for all reservations.
- Kinja Bay requires a $45 amenity fee for all reservations.
- Clipper Bay requires a $50 amenity fee for all reservations.
- Plantation requires a $85 amenity fee for all reservations; paid by the owner.
Hurricane season is June 1st to November 30th. During this time MANDATORY EVACUATIONS of St. George Island may be issued due to hurricanes, tropical storms or other potential disaster. You are required by State law to evacuate the Island. Please note: You must check in with our Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. office before returning to your rental property after an evacuation is lifted. For your safety, Collins' staff must have time to evaluate each property and confirm that the property has not been damaged and is safe for our guests. Please contact CSA Travel Protection for clarification of coverage, toll free 866-298-6846, or visit their web site at www.csatravelpro.com.
CSA TRAVEL PROTECTION
Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. strongly recommends purchasing CSA Travel Protection to protect your vacation investment. It protects you against travel interruptions/cancellations due to illness and travel delays. CSA information is included with your Rental Agreement. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE CSA TRAVEL PROTECTION, YOUR PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IN THE EVENT THAT YOU CANNOT COMPLETE YOUR VACATION PLANS OR IN THE EVENT OF EVACUATION. For more information, please visit their website at www.csatravelpro.com or call their toll free number at 866-298-6846.
G-330 Hurricane Flyer Mandatory Evacuation Forms
CSA DAMAGE PROTECTION INSURANCE
Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. offers CSA Damage Protection Insurance for all reservations; the cost is $40. This insurance protects you in the event of any accidental damages which might occur during your stay, up to $3000. For more information please visit their website at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G20VRB or call their toll free number at 866-298-6846.
This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to checkout. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit because of inadvertent acts or omission, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G20VRD . The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection you may add $3000 for a damage deposit.
- Damages: Damages and breakage must be reported upon occurrence. If damages are found upon arrival, please report by calling 850-927-2478, or you may be charged for repairs/replacement.
St. George Plantation requires a signed agreement before entrance into the PLANTATION. Motorcycles, motor scooters, golf carts and ATV's are not permitted in the PLANTATION. Prior approval is required to bring any motor home into the PLANTATION. Arrangements must be made two weeks in advance by calling St. George Plantation Security at 850-927-2362. Please visit our website www.collinsvacationrentals.com for a complete list of the PLANTATION POLICIES. Contact St. George Plantation Security with all questions: 850- 927-2362. Note: The motor home may not be the guest's primary transportation. It must be able to fit under the house or be screened from view.
Rate Changes: Rates, descriptions, furnishings and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. We are not responsible and cannot give refunds for changes by individual property owners.
Amenities: Collins Vacation Rentals and all Property Owners do their best to keep property amenities in working order for guest use. Compensation will not be given for amenities that malfunction such as, but not limited to: Dishwasher, Jacuzzi tubs, TVs, Pools, Hot Tubs, Elevators, ETC
Property Substitution: Substitutions of comparable properties, within the Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. Management Program, may be made without notice or liability should your reserved property become unavailable for rent. You may choose a comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of monies paid. Exclusion: Including, but not limited to, Island evacuation or other storm-related occurrence.
Lost Items: We are not responsible for items left in properties; however, if items are located, we will return them with a shipping charge. Contact Housekeeping at 850- 927-3861.
Use of Fireplaces: Fireplaces are offered at some properties. Most fireplaces are gas or electric. Please view property descriptions for specific information and restrictions.
Homes for Sale: Houses listed for sale may be shown during your visit. We make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
Damages: Damages and breakage must be reported upon occurrence. If damages are found upon arrival, please report by calling 850-927-2478, or you may be charged for repairs/replacement.
Non-Smoking Properties: All properties managed by Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. are non-smoking, unless indicated in the property’s description, located on our website. If you smoke in a non-smoking property, you may be subject to pay a fine of $1,000 and be evicted from the property for the remainder of your reservation, forfeiting monies you have already paid.
Maintenance/Housekeeping Issues. Please report all maintenance/housekeeping issues promptly. Maintenance: 850-927-2478. Housekeeping: 850-927-3861. If you are a late arrival, please call by 11:00 a.m. the following morning.
Power, cable, internet and water outages. We occasionally experience outages which are beyond our control. No refund will be given for any of these outages.
Construction Noise: We have no control regarding construction locations. No substitutions of other properties nor compensation is possible.
Errors: We are not responsible for errors in price or description that may occur in print or online. Our Reservationists make every effort to confirm rate information daily.
Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. has a contractual relationship with Property Owners. We act as their agents, and we treat all parties (Owners and Guests) honestly, in good faith. We reserve the right not to refund deposits, to refuse rentals or to discontinue occupancy, if, in our opinion, a renter is detrimental to the property. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of monies paid and eviction.
TELEPHONES: are available in each property for local and emergency calls.
Boat Lifts are not available for guest use.
INTERNET: Most properties have wireless/high speed connectivity. Please verify WiFi availability when confirming your reservation.
All properties have occupancy limits and pet restrictions. Failure to adhere to these limits may result in eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
GRILLS: are provided at each property. Use of grills on wooden decks, porches, and balconies or under properties is prohibited. Galvanized buckets and shovels are provided for proper charcoal disposal. The Bluffs Home Owner's Association does not permit anyone (owners or guests) the usage of charcoal grills at any of the properties within The Bluffs, if a charcoal grill is found (used or not) on the premises and it is determined the guest was responsible for the grill being at the property, the guest will be held liable for the $500 fine charged by The Bluffs Home Owner's Association.
OWNER PRIVACY: OWNER CLOSETS ARE NOT INCLUDED FOR GUEST USE.
SPECIAL NEEDS AND PHYSICALLY-CHALLENGED
Some homes offer elevator use for the physically challenged and those with special needs. Arrangements for elevator use must be made prior to your arrival and a deposit of $3,000 is required unless you have purchased CVR Damage Protection Waiver at a cost of $40, which will cover up to $3,000 in damages. In some cases a document verifying special needs may be required. Please note that elevators are not guaranteed to be in working order and, therefore, may not be available. Please do not assume that ground level homes and homes with elevators are handicap accessible. Many ground level homes have steps at the entry. Please inquire when booking your reservation.
Pool and Hot Tub availability and private pools with heaters cannot be guaranteed with any rental reservation. Where applicable, heated pools are available for an additional charge per week. Pools are heated from October 1st to December 31st, and from March 1st to May 31st. The weekly rate to heat the pool is $300, unless specifically stated otherwise. Rates are prorated for less than a week. To heat the pool for less than a week, the rate is $200 for 2 nights and $50 for each additional night. This may also apply to hot tubs and spas at specific properties where they are connected to the pools. Check the website at www.collinsvacationrentals.com for specific property information. PLEASE NOTE: Pool heaters do not function when the outside air temperature drops below 60 degrees, and it may take several hours for the water temperature to warm up again as the air temperature rises. If an additional charge has been paid, and the pool heater is unavailable for mechanical reasons, the additional charge may be refunded or prorated. Please note: Hot tubs are not recommended for children, pregnant women or people with sensitive skin. Guests are asked to be considerate of neighboring properties by curtailing noise and pool lights after 10:00 pm. Please turn off pool lights when not in use. In case of a storm, additional pool cleaning may be needed before using the pool.
PET FRIENDLY (DOGS ONLY)
- Pet Friendly properties are indicated by a Paw Print icon.
- Guests must sign a Pet Agreement in advance of Check-in. The current Pet Agreement is available at www.collinsvacationrentals.com
- Pets must be on a leash or under voice command per Franklin County Ordinance. Remember: "Voice Command" often cannot be heard on the beach because of the sounds of the waves and the winds.
- Pet Friendly properties are restricted to 2 non-destructive dogs; however, many properties limit the size and number allowed. Please check with our Reservationists on the rental property's restrictions on size and number of dogs allowed when booking your reservation. You must have the Homeowner's approval to bring additional pet(s), and additional fees may apply.
- Some properties may charge a pet fee. Please check our website or ask one of our Reservationists before you book your property.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or in private or community swimming pools, hot tubs, or swim spas.
- In an effort to protect our beaches and environment, we ask that guests remove all pet waste and dispose of it appropriately. Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. provides waste bags for your dog[s] upon check in.
- Pets found in a non-pet property will result in immediate eviction with NO REFUND of rent.
- 300 Ocean Mile Townhome properties do not allow more than 2 dogs per property and must be on a leash while they are outside the property; see property page for further restrictions.
- EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS AND SEEING EYE DOGS, as outlined by law.
FOR INSURANCE AND LIABILITY PURPOSES, AGGRESSIVE OR EXOTIC DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON RENTAL PREMISES.
AGGRESSIVE AND EXOTIC DOGS NOT ALLOWED ON RENTAL PREMISES.
- Dogo Argentino
- Perro or Presa Mallorquin
- Akita Inu
- Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff)
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Alaskan Eskimo Dog (member of Spitz family)
- German Sherpherds
- Pit Bulls
- Giant Schnauzer
- Presa Canario
- American Bulldog
- Great Danes
- Rhodesian or Tai Ridgeback
- Gull Dong
- Gull Terrier
- Siberian Husky
- Bull Mastiff
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Bully Kutta
- Japanese Tosa
- Tosa Inu
- Cane Corso
- Tosa Ken
- Loreon Jindo
- Caucasian Mountain Dogs
- Military or Police Trained Attack Dogs
- Doberman Pinschers
- Perro De Presa Canario
No mixed breed of the breeds listed above, no dogs with bite history or bite tendency nor exotic animals allowed on rental premises.
Golf Carts on St. George Island
Pursuant to F.S. § 316.212(2007), it is the intent of the commission to allow and authorize golf carts on all county roads of St, George Island, except Gulf Beach Drive, under the conditions set forth herein. This section shall exclude golf carts on Franklin Boulevard, except at one (1) designated crossing to be approved by Franklin County and the department of transportation. [Click here to read more]
LEAVE NO TRACE ORDINANCE
Franklin County passed a "Leave No Trace" ordinance in 2014 to help keep our public beaches clean and safe for both wildlife and people. Sea turtle nesting season runs May 1st through October 31st. Personal items such as tents, chairs, toys, umbrellas, coolers, etc. must be removed from the public beaches between 9pm and 7 am. Unattended items may be removed and destroyed. For the “Leave No Trace” ordinance [Click here to read more]. For more information on helping protect the sea turtles [Click here]. Why are we doing this? The beaches of Franklin County are important turtle nesting sites. Each summer, threatened marine turtles migrate to our beaches to nest. Holes dug on the beach, and furniture left overnight can disorient and trap turtle’s hatching and can hinder the females from coming ashore to lay their eggs. Please remove your belongings and fill in any holes prior to leaving the beach. If you see a turtle crawl, please contact the Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission at (888) 404-3922.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Collins Vacation Rentals, Inc. web site. We will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.